I don’t know how many times through my blogging journey I’ve wished there was a resource for quick answers that I knew I could implement with my own two hands…or at least one hand when I’m cradling a baby.
From Blank Space to Blogging Brilliance offers readers an opportunity to get it right the first time and avoid hours of doing and then undoing only to redo again. It’s written by women who are living the blog life and know what it means to feel like you need a little push! Bloggers from the Bloggers Like Me Community came together and gave their tried and true tips for success.
Right about now you’re saying to yourself…
1. DO I REALLY NEED THIS BOOK? Yes, the answer is yes. Well, I mean if you want your blog or brand to actually grow. And if you don’t want to have to kick yourself a month from now when you realize you should have purchased this book a month ago. You won’t find another resource online that gives you the information to grow your blog with the practical steps to actually doing it that you’ll find here.
2. WHAT’S EVEN COVERED IN THE BOOK? This book covers sooo much, but I’ll give you my top 3 favorite chapters, which quite honestly were super hard to choose from the pack.
- Carin Kilby Clarke wrote, Developing Content Readers will Love. Can I just say, that I might have stalker tendencies because when I read Carin’s chapter and then went on to visit her website, I fell head over heels. I signed up for her newsletter, bookmarked the page and I might have stared at her beautiful hair for 5 or 10 minutes. I was sold. This chapter speaks to the blogger who sometimes struggles with what to write, which let’s face it, is all of us from time to time. Her tone is encouraging and feels like a warm hug from mom. She even includes steps to get off your tush and get moving.
- Take Your Blog from Hobby to Business by Danielle Faust is awesomeness times infinity. Did I just say infinity…YES! I love finding information packaged in a way that is quick and to the point. Danielle takes you from hobby to business in five steps, but most importantly she helps you adjust your mindset, which is the number one battle we face when we’re trying to build our blogs and lives in general.
- In my opinion, taking the high road, doing the right thing and being other’s focused all float in the same boat. KiShenya Durham wrote, Building Your Blog Karma. She focuses on how to genuinely do right by the blogging community. While a lot of time is spent hunched down behind a laptop, many bloggers also spend a lot of time out and about at events networking. KiShenya shares how getting out and expanding her blogging circle has increased her brand. What I love that she said is, don’t fake it. DON’T! Being disingenuous is a quick way to lose credibility in the blog world. Simply put, keep it real.
3. WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THE SUPER SPECTACULAR EXPEALIDOUGHCIOUS BONUS EXTRAS THAT ARE INCLUDED? I’m so glad you asked. It took me forever to
realize stop ignoring how important SEO is for my blog. Without understanding SEO basics you’re shooting yourself in the foot. Something as simple as adding specific keywords can make or break your blog. True story. The SUPER SPECTACULAR EXPEALIDOUGHCIOUS BONUS EXTRAS (I think I just renamed it) include easy to follow SEO tips, steps for writing a pitch email, a photography toolkit (p.s. I love lists, and kits and tools) and so much more.
At this point you’ve either made the decision to invest $10 into your blog and brand, or you’ve decided you’re rather buy a grande vanilla latte and apple fritter and NOT invest into your blog. It’s as simple as that.
But honestly kids, if you do one thing this week, this year for yourself and your brand, buy your copy of From Blank Space to Blogging Brilliance, you owe it to yourself! Click below.