Life is so much more than the money we make or don’t make. In my eyes, richness is defined by the strength of my relationships with God, my family and my friends.
I’ve always wanted to make a checklist of things to do by a certain age. So, today’s the day and I did it. Some of the things on my list may not seem fun and exciting but I know if I do them, the result will be a more focused and centered life, which is ultimately the way to GET RICH!
Make a Get Rich List.
- Finish reading Teach Your Team to Fish by Laurie Beth Shall
- Learn how to do my undereye makeup.
- Go to a USC football game (…to see what all the hype is about).
- Make it a habit of getting to Sunday School on time.
- Got to an L.A. Galaxy game.
- Drink 64 oz of water a day.
- Take part in a run.
- Teach my kids to swim.
- Do volunteer work.
- Cook a holiday dinner.
Watch the sunset with the kids.9.13-We have to do it again and find a better spot at the beach!
- Plant some seeds in the garden.
- Write 2 books.
- Go on a road trip with the family
- Learn to sew.
- Play in the snow with the family.
- Fly a kite with the kids.
- Lay on the grass and look at cloud shapes.
- No meat for a month.
- Organize a picnic.
- Get fit.
- Go on a romantic getaway with my hubby.
- Go on a trash hunt with the kids.
- Find a photographer.
- Get out of bed by 5 a.m. daily
- Monthly dates with Jaxon, Julia and Jayde.
- Color with the girls.
- Bake a cake with the kids.
- Play action figures with Jaxon regularly.
- Make a music video with the kids.
- No more candy.
- Eat a gourmet meal on a rooftop
- Jump in rain puddles with the kids.
- Let the kids stay home from school one day.
What’s one item on your Get Rich List?