Okay, okay…so I’ve been stalling but with good reason. I’m last on this ROCK IT & ROLL IT: Style Challenge bandwagon and I’ve got my work cut out for me. I mean, just look at the amazing looks that have gone before me…
Now do you understand? I was terrified! And yes, this is me continuing to stall. Alright Ladies, here’s what I came up with. I had summer on the mind and so I put together the perfect outfit for a perfectly perfect summer day…
:::WHAT I’M WEARING:::
WHITE RACER BACK TUNIC
DIY SHREDDED SHORTS WORN ROLLED UP
NECKLACE: MIMIBOUTIQUE.COM ISABELLE MULTI-COLOR STONE DRAP NECKLACE
SCARF WORN AS BAG: MIMIBOUTIQUE.COM VALERIE PASHMINA
EARRINGS ARE ALSO FROM MIMIBOUTIQUE
SUNNIES: RAYBAN WAYFARERS
COPPER/BRASS BRACELET THRIFTED
So, as you can see I tied the scarf into a bag. What’s in my bag you ask? Random junk…you know, my make-up bag, phone, cardigan, notebook, pens, the usual. I wore the necklace around my neck as…well…a necklace.
By the way, I’ll be posting a vlog on my youtube channel offering a tutorial of how to make the bag. It’s super easy!
Well, now it’s time for my favorite part! I get to give you one last reminder to enter to win a $50 Shopping Spree at MimiBoutique.com. Click on the banner below for details. The winner will be announced on Monday, which means you’ve still got a chance to enter.
- ROCK IT & ROLL IT Style Challenge: Prissy (fashiondujourdaily.wordpress.com)
- ROCK IT & ROLL IT Style Challenge: Charee Lenee (fashiondujourdaily.wordpress.com)
- ROCK IT & ROLL IT Style Challenge: Eboni (fashiondujourdaily.wordpress.com)
- ROCK IT & ROLL IT Style Challenge: Lexy (fashiondujourdaily.wordpress.com)
- D.I.Y. Earrings (fashiondujourdaily.wordpress.com)