So, I was probably in a state of delirium when this commercial came on, but last night after I flung my exhausted limbs on the bed and flipped the TV on I saw the most hysterical Jack in the Box commercial ever! Yes. Ever! It’s the one where the guy pulls up to the drive-thru window in his 70’s van complete with the wood siding and tries to order 99 tacos for 2 cents, rather than the advertised special of 2 tacos for 99 cents. I think the reason it’s so funny to me is because so I’m guilty of mis-reading something (especially at drive-thru windows) and ordering something matter-of-factly only to be kindly corrected by the person behind the window. I think I could watch that commercial all day. I love when the Jack bobble head corrects him and the guy says,”That’s even less!” Sooo funny!
P.S.A. In no way do I condone the use of illegal substances. The commercial is just funny. That’s all! 🙂
- Shoe Cravings: Steve Madden (beso.com)
- 2/4 Sample Sales: ManolosBlahnik Sale at Ivory Trunk, Prada Footwear Sale at Editors’ Closet (chicagonow.com)
- We want your Valentine’s Day tips (interflora.co.uk)
- Unique Valentine’s Day Ideas (socyberty.com)
- Jack in the Box: 2 Free Tacos (forthemommas.com)