While I don’t have as much time as I’d like to dedicate to “homework” (ie. blog surfing and such) I did get an opportunity to spend some time learning about this pretty cool monthly giveaway called MOMday Morning Giveaway (I can never get enough giveaways). I was pretty impressed so I thought I’d share this with my “bleeps” (my word for “blog peeps”…yes, I’m corny!).
I think what I liked so much about this is that the women who came up with this brilliant idea (Heather & Donna from Blessed Nest , Andrea from Bring Your Own Gown, Kara from Eli’s Lids and Soni from Stringbean Company) are all kinda like me and likely kinda like you too. They’re moms to the 10th power. They took a leap of faith and started their own businesses while juggling their roles as the CEO of each of their respective households at the same time. In other words, they’re working their tushes off managing two full time jobs. While I don’t know them personally, I connected with their desires to support and nurture the mommy blogger community…but as the Reading Rainbow guy would say, you don’t have to take my word for it. Here’s what they’re all about.
Fast forward to the giveaway I mentioned, so the bummer is that you have less than 48 hours to enter because it ends on Monday, November 8th at 9pm PST. However, there’s a “SHUT UP” jackpot. A “SHUT UP” jackpot? Yes, a “SHUT UP” jackpot. In other words, the jackpot is so awesome that you’ll say…SHUT. UP! Don’t believe me? See for yourself, cue Reading Rainbow guy again.
A lid (hat) of your choice from Eli Lids:
One of the brand new Pirate Tees from Eli Lids:
and DRUMROLL PLEASE…
I researched this baby top to bottom and this giveaway is legit. The deets page has a lot of info so here’s a quick summary…
- You DON’T have to be a mommy blogger, nor do you have to be a blogger, you don’t even have to be a mommy. Just enter!
- Although the deets page says the jackpot is $75 cash, the actual jackpot is indeed $100 and will be paid through PayPal rather than a gift card.
- They added a really cool sponsor – Stringbean Company although she’s not listed on the deets page.
- You must be a U.S. resident
How to Enter:
- All you have to do is be a leave a comment on their giveaway post with one of your fun family traditions ( see the giveaway post for more ways to earn entries).
Just for reading this post, here’s a little sumthin’ sumthin’:
CLICK ABOVE TO SHOP
CLICK ABOVE TO SHOP
Of course if one of you is the lucky winner, you MUST tell me how much you love the shirt and hat. I already know how much you’ll love the money. Good luck to all.