Amid the hoards of junk mail I got in my inbox today, I was excited to see a blog comment from sweetheart Ty James over at Shopnowsavelater. She had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. While there’s not necessarily a criteria for earning this nomination, I’d like to think that Ty nominated me because we share so much of the same style sense. And that alone, is an honor. She’s got Sweet Style, check her out!
The way this award works is that I now get to share seven things about myself and then pass the award on to 15 bloggers that I feel are deserving of some recognition. The only difference is that I decided I would recognize some of the bloggers that have inspired me either spiritually or fashionably.
7 Things You Don’t Know About Me
1. Obsession with Hello Kitty pens.
2. Love the smell of dry erase markers, sharpies and gasoline.
3. Can tie a knot with a cherry stem using just my teeth and tongue.
4. Played high school basketball (3 guard).
5. I’m Black and Peruvian.
6. Raised Mormon (true story)
7. I have cellulite but I don’t have stretch marks…don’t know which is the lesser evil but figured I’d share since we’re being honest here (lol)
Now here are the 15 bloggers that I nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Thanks again Ty for the nomination! If you’re a winner, I’ll be contacting you soon! Congrats. Oh and here are the rules again for you to pass on to your nominees.
Thank and link the person who gave you this award
Share 7 things about yourself.
Choose 15 bloggers fantastic enough for this award
Let the winners know they’ve won